Autumn is a season of change from the changing color of leaves, crisp air, and cooler temperatures. Amidst the season of change, why not renovate your bedroom to create a cozy atmosphere and usher you into the new season? Here are three ideas to help inspire your seasonal bedroom transition.
- Sliding Barnyard Doors. These trendy doors will create a comforting atmosphere in your bedroom. The beauty of sliding barnyard doors is they are very versatile! Depending on their color and texture these doors can be created to fit a modern contemporary look or also be used to create a rustic feel.
- Wooden Floors. Wooden floors can transform a drab bedroom into a place of sanctuary. Wooden floors are easier to clean–which is a major bonus to mothers of children and pets. Wooden floors offer durability while also creating a serene ambiance.
- Fire Place. Need warm up after a cold evening walk with your loved one? While most fireplace inspirations come from the living room, a bedroom fireplace will create a new level of intimacy and ambiance.
- Paneled Walls. Paneled walls are back in style and are bringing a sense of sophistication and practicality with them. If installed correctly, paneled walls can be used to disguise that extra closet you’ve always wanted.
- Bedroom Porch. A bedroom porch provides the perfect space to end your day and start your morning. Do you spend time reading before bed? Want to test the temperature before beginning your day? A bedroom porch is a perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of joe and meditate before the stress of your day begins. You can also use a bedroom porch to wind down with a glass of wine and a good read.
Ready to give your bedroom a lavish new look for the fall but don’t know where to begin? Our 3D in-home design experience will allow you to visualize your new bedroom before construction begins.